Side-bar Solutions for Standard or Museum Gallery Wraps:
Below are different side-bar solutions for your finished gallery wrapped frames or when ordering floater frames. Please "Mouse over" the images to see 3D views of the finished side-bar effects.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please upload/submit only the artwork/photograph file(face-view photo); We will apply the side bar/edges effect on your uploaded photo, based on your selected side-bar solution, FREE of charge. You can choose your preferred solutions after photo uploading or at your shopping cart review stage.
1) White Sides No print on sides, original canvas color
Please note this will not look good for most canvas gallery wraps, unless the image has a white border or background.
2) Black Sides Black color
3) Average color Sides The average color of the picture
4) Extended Bleed edge: your image is wrapped around the sides of the frame. Some parts of the image are printed on sides-bars and are not visible in front view.
"Extended" is not recommended if your image has critical elements close to the edges.
5) Mirrored Strips from the edge of your image are duplicated and flipped over the edges. No loss in any part of the image in front view.
6) Super Extended Very narrow strips from the edge of your image are super stretched over the edges. No loss in any part of the image in front view. The Most Popular, this edge style works with 99% of the photos.
7) Super Extended Gradient White Same as solution No.6 plus Gradient White
8) Super Extended Gradient Black Same as solution No.6 plus Gradient Black