If you have a large collection of photos that feature the same theme or event, or even a bunch of unrelated images that just look great together, a gallery wrapped collage canvas might be the answer!
The possibilities for a collage are endless. Combine large and small images for a dynamic effect. Create a block-style grid of same-sized pictures, divided by narrow frames. Merge photos with the same background without borders.
We can even form your collage into a larger shape. Just think: photos of a family vacation in the shape of your surname initial, or portraits of you and your significant other arranged as a heart! These options are a great way to capture important moments and events in a creative, unique way.
Looking for a unique gift for a friend or family member? Our graphic designer can help you create some one-of-a-kind artwork featuring all their favorite images!
PICKING THE PERFECT GIFT
It's always more fun to receive a creative, personal gift than a generic one. And it's usually just as much fun for the gift giver to pick out a really special, meaningful present.
There are lots of ways you can figure out the best art-related gift to give:
Whatever your budget, or relationship with the recipient, when you put real thought into your gift, your efforts will be recognized and appreciated.
- Snoop around their house. Not into drawers and closets, but try to get a feel for the lucky person's decorating scheme. If they like delicately decorated wallpapers and pastels, consider a similarly themed image in pale colors; maybe a collage of flowers or something in a sepia or grayscale.
- Once you've settled on the type of image, consider the presentation. Do they already have a number of canvases hanging in the home? If so, you might choose to stick with that display, or choose one of our beautiful canvas floater frames to accompany the print.
- Pay attention as you're being given the tour (or if you're there all the time, ask for another one!). Do they mention an area they wish was better decorated, or tell you about a color scheme they're planning? If they are regretful of a certain blank wall, try to sneak a measurement so you can order an artwork in the perfect size.
- If you're unable to browse their home, chat with people who know them well. Do they have a favorite city they always visit, or dream of visiting? Maybe they would love a collage of different views from that special place, to hang in the hall, or above the bed.
- Think about their hobbies or interests. A guitarist would dig a compilation of images from a favorite concert, or a unique array of sheet music. A gardener would be tickled pink to receive a close up image of one of their own flowers.
- Don't forget to think about the presentation. Do they already have a number of unframed canvases hanging in the home? If so, you might choose to stick with that style, or choose one of our beautiful canvas floater frames to accompany the print.
- If you don't have access to the perfect image, or for any other reason you're unable to select a canvas print or frame, why not let them pick their own, on you! We offer Gift Certificates in custom denominations. We can send the recipient the code via email, or print a physical certificate and mail it straight to them!